Monday 23 October 2017

Robin Hood - Richard & The Crusaders - It Starts

With the majority of the Merry Men being armed with bows and most of the Sheriff's men being armed with handweapons and shields, I wondered what could be done to make the forces more balanced. Then I remembered the end of the Adventures of Robin Hood movie, when Richard returns in disguise with a few fellow crusaders.

As King & Country already has an extensive Crusaders range (as wella s a few variants of King Richard), I would add a third faction, that could be combined with the Merry Men. I will aim to collect only the models with matching livery, to maintain a semblance of uniformity. This is the first of those. The fact that it incorporates green is a nice bonus as a tie-in with the Merry Men.

Look at the size of my pointy stick, it's huge!
 As usual, loads of character and lovely detail from K&C:

I thought when I got home, the fighting would be over...

No comments:

Post a Comment